Support organic 100% essential oil blend – 15ml
Aromatic profile & description:
A rich, warm, nurturing blend to help instil a calm, restful mood. Suitable for vaporiser, bath & skincare.
Atlas Cedarwood*, Lemon*, Red Mandarin*, Lavender Maillette*, Bergamot*, Roman Chamomile* (*denotes organic 100% pure essential oil)
- Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantic)* – warm, sweet, balsamic and woody, similar to Sandalwood. Grounding, strengthening – promotes focus, concentration, strength, confidence, balance, comfort and persistence. Helps ease respiratory complains, and is great tonic for oily skin and hair. Precaution – avoid during pregnancy.
- Lemon (Citrus limonum)* – bright, clean and fresh, a tonic, astringent, antimicrobial and diuretic. Versatile, purifying, energetic and stimulating, promotes clarity, joy, concentration, and direction. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Lavender Maillette (Lavandula angustifolia v Mailette)- a hybrid with soft, sweet, fruity, spicy and herbaceous scent, with woody, green undertones. Calms and soothes body and mind.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) – Fresh, delicate, mixture of orange and lemon with floral overtones. Joyous, refreshing, uplifting, encouraging. Promotes concentration, confidence, balance, strength, joy, motivation and harmony. A sedative that can relieve nervous tension and stress. Also beneficial for oily, congested skin. Precautions – may cause skin photosensitivity.
- Red Mandarin (Citrus reticulata)* – A sweet, soft and slightly tangy citrus-floral. A gentle refreshing and uplifting, “pick-me-up”. Young, fresh, subtly inspiring and strengthening. Soothes and revitalises. Precautions: potentially phototoxic.
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)* – sweet, herbaceous, fruity-warm and tealeaf like odour. Peaceful, harmonising and soothing. Dispels nervousness and anger, promotes understanding, cooperation emotional stability and inner peace. Used to alleviate anxiety and stress, alleviating headaches, migraines and insomnia. Considered one of the gentlest essential oils and is beneficial for infants and children. Also recommended for digestive support, to help calm during an asthma attack, for period pain, and sensitive skin.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to 1 teaspoon of your favourite carrier oil or full fat milk to help it disperse; or use in your bath & shower gel
- Perfumed moisturiser: add 1-3 drops to the amount of body cream or body , shampoo or conditioner you normally use per application.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- Store in a cool, dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- Do not ingest or apply neat (undiluted) to skin.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.
- For general essential oil safety advice, refer to the IAAMA fact sheet.