Romantic essential oil blend – 15mL
Aromatic profile & description:
An indulgent, feminine romantic essential oil blend to help you relax and set the mood.
Sweet Orange, Cedarwood Atlas, Lavender Bulgaria*, Palmerosa, Rose Absolute Bulgaria, Vanilla CO2 extract 100% pure essential oils
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) – refreshing, soothing and cheerful. Mildly sedative with anti-depressant properties. Helps settle digestive system, and stimulates the lymphatic system. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantic)* – warm, sweet, balsamic and woody, similar to Sandalwood. Grounding, strengthening – promotes focus, concentration, strength, confidence, balance, comfort and persistence. Precaution – avoid during pregnancy.
- True Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Bulgaria* – light, floral, balancing. Calms and soothes body and mind. Precaution – hypotensive, avoid if blood pressure low.
- Palmerosa (Cymbopogon martini)* – has a sweet, floral odour that acts as a tonic for the skin and digestive system, and has a calming yet uplifting effect that can help to relieve stress, restlessness and anxiety.
- Rose Absolute Bulgaria (Rosa damascena.miller) – warm, spicy-floral and very deep rose odour with honey undertone. Gentle but potent anti-depressant, comforts, soothes and opens the heart. Represents the passion of the spirit, is the supreme oil of the heart chakra, and is a gentle aphrodisiac. A sensuously feminine confidence booster.
- Vanilla – deep and profound odour which can release pent up anger and frustration, yet leave you feel calm, and boost confidence.
* denotes 100% organic pure essential oil.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to 1 teaspoon of your favourite carrier oil or full fat milk to help it disperse
- Skin & haircare: add 1-3 drops to the amount of body cream, shampoo or conditioner you normally use per application
- Keep out of each of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Do not ingest or apply undiluted to skin.
- Atlas Cedarwood is contra-indicated during pregnancy – do not use topically, diffuser is ok.
- Citrus oils can be phototoxic -increases skin sensitivity to UV rays, avoid exposure for 12hrs if applied to skin.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.