Revitalise 100% pure essential oil blend – 15mL
Aromatic profile & description:
This vibrant, uplifting citrus essential oil blend has a strong, energising lemony scent that will stimulate the senses. Suitable for vaporiser, bath/shower gel, hand wash and household cleaning.
Lemongrass, Eucalyptus Peppermint, Lime, Lemon Myrtle
- Lemongrass (Cymbogon citratus) – strong, fresh, grassy and herbaceous citrus scent. Heightens awareness and promotes a positive outlook. Supports healthy digestion, can soothe aching muscles and joints, purify and tone the skin. Precaution: potential skin irritant.
- Eucalyptus Peppermint (Eucalyptus dives) – strong, fresh, camphoraceous, spicy and minty scent. Cleansing and uplifting. Assists clear breathing and supports overall respiratory health. Can help to relieve stress and soothe tired, sore muscles.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) – intensely sweet, fresh and rich often used in high grade perfumes. Stimulates and refreshes to positively affect mood, promoting emotional balance and wellbeing. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) – fresh, camphoraceous, spicy and floral-herbaceous – smooth, fresh and lemony. Refreshes uplifts, and can improve concentration. Precaution: potential skin irritant.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Bath: dilute 2-3 drops to 5ml bath/shower gel or body wash to invigorate
- Keep out of each of children. Flammable liquid. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Do not ingest or apply undiluted to skin.
- Do not apply on or near the face of infants or children under 10yrs.
- Tisserand (2015) advises Eucalyptus can be diffused and used topically in dilutions of up to 0.5% total essential oil in a carrier for children under 3yrs, and 1% for children 3-6yrs.
- Avoid contact with skin during pregnancy (diffuser is a safe dilution).
- Citrus oils can be phototoxic, increasing skin sensitivity to UV rays – avoid exposure for 12hrs if applied to skin.
- Lemongrass and lemon myrtle may irritate skin, and should not be applied topically to hypersensitive, diseased or damage skin; or to children under 2yrs (Tisserand and Young, 2014).
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.