Renew 100% essential oil blend – 15mL
Aromatic profile & description:
Uplifting – fresh, vibrant, citrus & floral essential oil blend reminiscent of Spring days to refresh and inspire.
Sweet Orange, Lemon, White Grapefruit, Geranium (Bourbon), Jasmine Absolute 100% pure essential oils
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) – refreshing, soothing and cheerful. Mildly sedative with anti-depressant properties. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Lemon (Citrus limonum) – bright, clean and fresh, a tonic, astringent, antimicrobial and diuretic. Versatile, purifying, energetic and stimulating, promotes clarity, joy, concentration, and direction. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)* – a fresh, uplifting skin & digestive tonic and lymphatic stimulant. Brightens the day, boosts positivity and confidence. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Geranium (Pelargonium gravoleons) – herbaceous, green, floral, sweet, dry middle note. Friendly, sweet and kind, mothering, comforting balancing; supports self-esteem and the inner child; aids good humour and harmony. Excellent for skincare; can calm nerves, lessen anxiety; balance hormones, and help relieve premenstrual tension and menopause.
- Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) – intensely floral, warm, rich odour. Soothing, welcoming, intuitive, relaxing, sensual and seductive. Beneficial for dry and irritated skin. Considered to be one of the most effective essential oils for nervous anxiety, restlessness and depression. Caution – contra-indicated during pregnancy (uterine stimulant).
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to 1 teaspoon of your favourite carrier oil or full fat milk to help it disperse; or use in your bath & shower gel
- Perfumed moisturiser: add 1-3 drops to the amount of body cream or body , shampoo or conditioner you normally use per application
- Keep out of each of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Do not ingest or apply undiluted to skin.
- Citrus oils can be phototoxic -increases skin sensitivity to UV rays, avoid exposure for 12hrs if applied to skin.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.