Reassure – organic 100% essential oil blend – 15ml
Aromatic profile & description:
Sweet Orange*, Lavender Bulgaria*, Bergamot*, Petitgrain*, Sage*, Ylang Ylang Complete* (*denotes organic 100% pure essential oil).
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)* – warming, happy, refreshing, soothing and energising to promote self-confidence, balance and regeneration. Mildly sedative with anti-depressant properties. Helps settle digestive system, and stimulates the lymphatic system. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- True Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)* – light, floral, balancing. Calms and soothes body and mind. Precaution – hypotensive, avoid if blood pressure low.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) – Fresh, delicate, mixture of orange and lemon with floral overtones. Joyous, refreshing, uplifting, encouraging. Promotes concentration, confidence, balance, strength, joy, motivation and harmony. A sedative that can relieve nervous tension and stress. Also beneficial for oily, congested skin. Precautions – may cause skin photosensitivity.
- Petitgrain (Citrus x aurantium) – uplifting floral fresh citrus with warm wood undertones. Delicate yet strong; calms, balances, clarifies and restores self-confidence and optimism. Tonic for the nervous system, digestive system, and used for skincare. Can be beneficial for mental fatigue, insomnia and depression.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) – feminine and floral, intensely sweet. Soothing, unifying, and awakening. A sedative and anti-depressant also renowned for having a sensuous, stimulating aphrodisiac effect.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to 1 teaspoon of your favourite carrier oil or full fat milk to help it disperse; or use in your bath & shower gel
- Perfumed moisturiser: add 1-3 drops to the amount of body cream or body , shampoo or conditioner you normally use per application.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- Store in a cool, dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- Do not ingest or apply neat (undiluted) to skin.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.
- For general essential oil safety advice, refer to the IAAMA fact sheet.