Positive – organic uplifting essential oil blend – 15mL
Aromatic profile & description:
An uplifting, citrus organic essential oil blend that helps to promote a positive and happy attitude.
Orange Sweet*, Lemon*, Lime Cold Pressed*, Lavender Bulgaria*, Petitgrain, Rose Otto*
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)* – warming, happy, refreshing, soothing and energising to promote self-confidence, balance and regeneration. Mildly sedative with anti-depressant properties. Helps settle digestive system, and stimulates the lymphatic system. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Lemon (Citrus limonum)* – bright, clean and fresh, a tonic, astringent, antimicrobial and diuretic. Versatile, purifying, energetic and stimulating, promotes clarity, joy, concentration, and direction. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)* – intensely sweet, fresh and rich often used in high grade perfumes. A digestive tonic and lymphatic stimulant.
- True Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)* – light, floral, balancing. Calms and soothes body and mind.
- Petitgrain (Citrus x aurantium) – uplifting floral fresh citrus with warm wood undertones. Delicate yet strong. Calms, balances, clarifies and restores self-confidence and optimism. Tonic for the nervous system, digestive system, and used for skincare. Can be beneficial for mental fatigue, insomnia and depression.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena)* – feminine, and floral. Loving, harmonising, comforting, and caring. A gentle but effective anti-depressant and overall female tonic that can help promote acceptance, happiness, love and sensuality.
* denotes 100% pure organic essential oil.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Massage: dilute 6 drops per 10ml carrier oil for 3% dilution
- Bath: dilute 5 drops in 10ml full fat milk, bath gel or carrier oil.
- Perfume: dilute 5 drops in 10ml carrier oil
- Keep out of each of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Do not ingest or apply undiluted to skin.
- Citrus oils can be phototoxic -increases skin sensitivity to UV rays, avoid exposure for 12hrs if applied to skin.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.