Pamper – aromatic, relaxing organic essential oil blend – 15ml
Aromatic profile & description:
A relaxing, aromatic multi-purpose blend ideal for relaxation massage and to create a spa-like environment in your own home.
Sweet Orange*, Spike Lavender*, Bergamot*, Vetiver*, Roman Chamomile*
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)* – refreshing, soothing and cheerful. Mildly sedative with anti-depressant properties. Helps settle digestive system, and stimulates the lymphatic system. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Spike Lavender (Lavandula latifolia)* – fresh and floral, but more camphorous than True Lavender. Stimulates and increases mental alertness. Strong analgesic properties make it ideal for tired, aching muscles and arthritic pain. Expectorant properties are also useful for treating respiratory congestion. Caution – avoid with epilepsy, fever and during pregnancy.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)* – Fresh, delicate, mixture of orange and lemon with floral overtones. Uplifts and restores; a sedative that can relieve nervous tension and stress. Also beneficial for oily, congested skin. Precautions – may cause skin photosensitivity.
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)* – sweet, herbaceous, fruity-warm and tealeaf like odour. Peaceful, harmonising and soothing. Dispels nervousness and anger, promotes understanding, cooperation emotional stability and inner peace. Used to alleviate anxiety and stress, alleviating headaches, migraines and insomnia. Considered one of the gentlest essential oils and is beneficial for infants and children. Also recommended for digestive support, to help calm during an asthma attack, for period pain, and sensitive skin.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides)* – sweet, heavy, woody earthy odour. Nervine sedative and tonic that warms, strengthens, calms and grounds. Supports positive self-esteem and mind-body connection. Beneficial in massage blends for arthritis, rheumatism and muscular pain; regulating hormones so useful for PMS and during menopause. Relaxing and beneficial for stress, anxiety, insomnia or depression. Recommended for physical, mental and emotional burnout.
* denotes 100% organic pure essential oil.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops.
- Massage: dilute up to 6 drops per 10ml carrier oil for adult (3%), 1 per 10ml for children over 2yrs (0.5%).
- Bath: disperse 4-6 in full fat milk, bath/body gel or carrier oil.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Spike Lavender is contra-indicated for epilepsy, fever and during pregnancy – do not apply topically.
- Sweet Orange and Bergamot increase skin photosensitivity – avoid direct exposure to UV rays for 12hrs after application to skin.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally. The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.