Palmarosa organic 100% pure essential oil – 15ml
Botanical Name, Origin & Extraction Method:
Cymbopogon martini, India, steam distilled grass
Sweet, floral rosy scent, has a calming yet uplifting effect on emotions. Used extensively in skincare, recommended for all skin types.
Therapeutic Indications & Suggested Uses:
Battaglia (2003, p243)
Antiseptic, bactericide, digestive, hydrating, tonic
- Nervous system: calming yet uplifting effect.
- Digestive system: tonic, stimulant.
- Skin care: antiseptic, hydrating, helps balance sebum production, recommended for all skin types.
- Suitable for massage, bath, ointment, skincare, vaporiser, inhalation.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- Store in a cool, dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.
Best before 9/17