Haven – relaxing organic essential oil blend – 15mL
Aromatic profile & description:
A relaxing, sweet citrus blend to soothe and uplift. Diffuse to transform your house into a home and haven.
Orange Sweet*, Pink Grapefruit*, Lime (cold pressed)*, Petitgrain*, Rose Otto
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)* – refreshing, soothing and cheerful. Mildly sedative with anti-depressant properties. Helps settle digestive system, and stimulates the lymphatic system. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Pink Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)* – a fresh, sweet uplifting skin & digestive tonic and lymphatic stimulant. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)* – intensely sweet, fresh and rich often used in high grade perfumes. A digestive tonic and lymphatic stimulant. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Petitgrain (Citrus x aurantium)* – floral fresh citrus with warm wood undertones. Uplifting, invigorating, soothes the nervous system, used for skincare and as a digestive tonic.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascene) – feminine, floral, gentle but effective anti-depressant and overall female tonic.
* denotes 100% organic pure essential oil.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Skin & hair care: add a few drops to your shampoo & conditioner, body butter creams or lotions
- Bath: dilute a 1-6 drops in your bath gel, body wash or bubble bath
- Keep out of each of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Do not ingest or apply undiluted to skin.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally. The IAAMA acknowledges that essential oils are used in very low doses for applications such as cooking, flavouring, mouth washes and throat sprays.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.