Goddess – organic relaxing floral 100% pure essential oil blend – 15mL
Aromatic profile & description:
A relaxing floral organic essential oil blend that reflects your inner beauty – warm, sweet, tangy, opulent and exotic.
Orange Sweet*, Cedarwood Atlas*, Ylang Ylang 1st grade*, Lime (cold pressed)*, Neroli*
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)* – refreshing, soothing and cheerful. Mildly sedative with anti-depressant properties. Helps settle digestive system, and stimulates the lymphatic system. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantic)* – warm, sweet, balsamic and woody, similar to Sandalwood. Grounding, strengthening – promotes focus, concentration, strength, confidence, balance, comfort and persistence. Helps ease respiratory complains, and is great tonic for oily skin and hair. Precaution – avoid during pregnancy.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)* – feminine and floral, intensely sweet. Soothing, unifying, and awakening. A sedative and anti-depressant also renowned for having a sensuous, stimulating aphrodisiac effect.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)* – intensely sweet, fresh and rich often used in high grade perfumes. A digestive tonic and lymphatic stimulant. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Neroli (Citrus x aurantium)* – powerfully floral, slightly bitter-sweet. Pure, loving and peaceful. Emotionally soothing, calms, stabilises, redirects energies and instils feeling of peace. An effective sedative. Soothes dry skin irritation.
* denotes 100% organic pure essential oil.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Massage: 6 drops per 10ml carrier oil for 3% dilution (recommended for healthy adult)
- Body perfume: 1-3 drops for 5ml body cream or carrier oil
- Bath: 6 drops in 10ml carrier oil or full fat milk to disperse, add to running water
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not ingest or apply undiluted to skin.
- Atlas Cedarwood contraindicated for use during pregnancy – do not use in massage, diffuser only.
- Citrus oils increase skin photosensitivity – avoid exposure to UV rays 12hrs after applying to skin.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- The IAAMA acknowledges that essential oils are used in very low doses for applications such as cooking, flavouring, mouth washes and throat sprays. The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.