Escape – organic uplifting essential oil blend – 15mL
Aromatic profile & description:
An uplifting rich and tangy citrus blend that can help you escape from the everyday worries and just enjoy the now.
Red Mandarin*, Lavandin Super*, Lime (cold pressed)*, Palmerosa*, Sweet Marjoram*, Myrrh
- Red Mandarin (Citrus reticulata)* – A sweet, soft and slightly tangy citrus-floral. A gentle refreshing and uplifting, “pick-me-up”. Precautions: potentially phototoxic.
- Lavandin Super (Lavandula hybrida)* – a hybrid of True Lavender with Spike Lavender, giving more camphoraceous and penetrating reminiscent of an English garden. A multi purpose oil great for many different ailments including headaches, skin conditions, muscular aches and pains and PMT.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)* – intensely sweet, fresh and rich often used in high grade perfumes. A digestive tonic and lymphatic stimulant. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Palmerosa (Cymbopogon martini)* – has a sweet, floral odour that acts as a tonic for the skin and digestive system, and has a calming yet uplifting effect that can help to relieve stress, restlessness and anxiety.
- Sweet Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)* – warm, spicy, camphoraceous and woody odour. Therapeutic properties include hypotensive, nervine, sedative, analgesic and anti-spasmodic – soothes the body and mind for a restful night. Caution – marjoram is contra-indicated during pregnancy as it is an emmenagogue.
- Myrhh (Commiphora myrrha) – a warm, spicy odour with a sharp, balsamic top note. Well known for anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory actions, myrhh may also stimulate the digestive system, is beneficial in skincare, is an excellent expectorant and can instil a deep sense of calm and tranquillity. Caution – contraindicated in pregnancy as it is a uterine stimulant which can promote menstruation or childbirth.
* denotes 100% organic pure essential oil.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops to positively influence the atmosphere of the room and your mood.
- Bath: dilute 2-3 drops your bath gel, body wash, bubble bath,10ml full fat milk or carrier oil.
- Keep out of each of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Do not ingest or apply undiluted to skin.
- Sweet marjoram and myrrh are contra-indicated during pregnancy – do not apply topically (diffuser is safe dilution)
- Citrus oils can be phototoxic -increases skin sensitivity to UV rays, avoid exposure for 12hrs if applied to skin.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally. The IAAMA acknowledges that essential oils are used in very low doses for applications such as cooking, flavouring, mouth washes and throat sprays.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.