Cedarwood 100% pure essential oil – 15ml
Botanical Name, Origin & Extraction Method:
Cedrus atlantica, Atlas Cedarwood Morocco, steam distilled – wood
Warm, sweet, balsamic and woody, similar to Sandalwood. Grounding, strengthening – promotes focus, concentration, strength, confidence, balance, comfort and persistence. Helps ease respiratory complains, and is great tonic for oily skin and hair.
Blends Well With:
Patchouli, Orange, Rose, Cinnamon, Myrrh, Frankincense
Indications & Suggested Uses:
Battaglia (2003, p176-177)
Antiseptic, astringent, diuretic, expectorant, insecticide, sedative
- Lymphatic system: use in massage to help break down cellulite and oedema.
- Nervous system: may be beneficial for reducing stress, anxiety & tension.
- Respiratory system: mucolytic effect, may be used for coughs.
- Skin care: Recommended for oily skin, and dandruff.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- Store in a cool, dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- Precaution – avoid during pregnancy.
- Do not ingest or apply undiluted to skin.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.