Aligned – organic 100% essential oil blend – 15ml
Aromatic profile & description:
Rich, strong, floral & herbal aroma to comfort, balance the mind and stimulate the senses. Suitable for creams, bath, vaporiser.
Grapefruit Pink*, Geranium*, Lime Cold Pressed*, Rosemary CT Cineole*, Spearmint* (*denotes organic 100% pure essential oil)
- Pink Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)* – a fresh, sweet uplifting skin & digestive tonic and lymphatic stimulant. Brightens the day, boosts positivity and confidence. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Geranium (Pelargonium gravoleons) – herbaceous, green, floral, sweet, dry middle note. Friendly, sweet and kind, mothering, comforting, balancing; supports self-esteem and the inner child; aids good humour and harmony. Excellent for skincare; can calm nerves, lessen anxiety; balance hormones, relieve premenstrual tension and menopause.
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia)* – intensely sweet, fresh and rich often used in high grade perfumes. Stimulates and refreshes to positively affect mood, promoting emotional balance and wellbeing. Precaution – increases skin photosensitivity.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)* – fresh, strong, woody and herbaceous. Warms and energises, stimulates the central nervous system, aids memory and focus, increases creativity by lifting exhaustion – ideal for work and study. Analgesic properties ideal for tired, stiff muscles, rheumatism and arthritis. Also recommended for respiratory support, skin and hair care, and as a tonic for the liver and gallbladder. Caution – should not be used during pregnancy, or by persons with epilepsy or high blood pressure.
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata)* – a warm, herbaceous odour that has an uplifting effect on the nervous system, reducing mental strain, fatigue and stress. Also beneficial for digestion, as a decongestant, and in skincare.
- Diffuse: 2 – 5 drops
- Bath: add 3-5 drops to 1 teaspoon of your favourite carrier oil or full fat milk to help it disperse; or use in your bath & shower gel
- Perfumed moisturiser: add 1-3 drops to the amount of body cream or body , shampoo or conditioner you normally use per application.
- Usage: Aromatherapy and cosmetic fragrance product.
- Store in a cool, dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a replacement for treatment.
- Do not ingest or apply neat (undiluted) to skin.
- The IAAMA and Rainbow Wellness do not promote the ingestion of essential oils.
- In Australia, ‘therapeutic doses’ of essential oils for internal ingestion may only be prescribed for an individual after a detailed consultation with a practising aromatherapist that has an advanced diploma in aromatic medicine, other ingestive modality with training in essential oils or medical qualifications and holds an insurance policy which specifically covers the internal ingestion and internal application of essential oils. Please refer to the IAAMA website to find your closest qualified aromatherapist.
- For general essential oil safety advice, refer to the IAAMA fact sheet.