Welcome to Rainbow Wellness
Reflexology and Reiki Treatments
Organic and 100% Pure Essential Oils
Jess Rainbow Woodside is a passionate advocate for the integration of complementary therapies and a tailored, whole-of-person approach to wellness.
Our philosophy is about creating balance in the lives of our clients. – Graceville Physiotherapy
Jess shares the Graceville Physiotherapy philosophy and vision for an integrated wellbeing program and lifestyle, providing relaxation treatments from their dedicated massage room since October 2014.
Book your appointment online
Rainbow Wellness Reflexology, Reiki and essential oils complement existing services including Physiotherapy, sports injuries, massage, Pilates, pain management, actively aging programs, Exercise Physiology, Podiatry, postural assessments, dry needling, personal training, pre and post-natal health, baby massage, Naturopathy and nutrition – and much more!
Servicing 4068 Chelmer, Indooroopilly, Long Pocket and Taringa; 4105 Tennyson; 4075 Graceville, Sherwood, Corinda and Oxley; 4104 Yeronga & Yeronga East; Fairfield, Annerley, Moorooka and surrounding Brisbane suburbs.
Together, we offer a holistic, tailored approach to your wellbeing.
Self-care and support
For techniques you can use at home, and practitioners Jess knows and trusts, click here.
Jesse Rainbow Woodside
Juggling family, corporate career and completing a university degree while suffering debilitating, chronic pain had gotten the better of me – I was way off balance, and on edge. Thanks to the support of family, friends, physiotherapy, acupuncture, counselling and pain management education, I eventually accepted, then adopted an active self-management approach. This required a major attitude and lifestyle overhaul – no small task, or overnight achievement. It did, and still requires understanding, patience, commitment, and the support of an amazing team consisting of allied health, GP, and complementary medicine therapists.
A Reiki and Reflexology treatment was the breakthrough. This was the first time I had ever experienced inner peace and quiet. I left with eyes wide open appreciating the colour and vibrancy in the everyday – things that had eluded me for far too long. Along with that came the realisation and confidence that I not only could I play a major role in my own healing, but that I could live my values, and use my experience, empathy, and great capacity to love and learn to support and empower others. So, the retraining began …
Today, I glide between the roles of wife, mother, various tasks for corporate and vocational education contracts, and as a professional Reflexologist and Reiki practitioner.
I have the intent, and am an active life-long learner, discovering tools and expanding my natural healing knowledge and experience to support and empower you:
- Diploma of Reflexology – Australian Institute of Applied Sciences (AIAS) – awarded 2015 Manual Therapies Clinical Excellence award for client care and academic performance
- Certificate in Advanced Maternity Reflexology Techniques (Mauricio Kruchik), The Israeli Forum of Reflexology
- Certificate in Reflexology for Pain Management (Mauricio Kruchik), The Israeli Forum of Reflexology
- Certificate in Reflex Therapy for Parkinson’s, Alzheimers and Dementia – Temprana Reflex Therapy and Sorensenistem Facial Reflex Therapy, The International Institute Lone Sorensen
- Reiki I and II (Usui Shiki Ryoho)
- Seichim I and II (Isis)
- Endeavour College of Natural Medicine – Certificates in Tui Na (Traditional Chinese Massage), Reflexology, Aromatherapy, DIY Skincare
- Wellness Coaching I and II (Wellness Coaching Australia)
- Bachelor of Business – Marketing major, awarded with Distinction, Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Cert IV Project Management (ACPM)
- Cert IV Training & Assessment (Rose College)
And that’s just for now. Every instance, interaction and event presents an opportunity to live, love and learn.
I am grateful to those who have, and continue to support and encourage me – I am truly blessed to have so many special individuals in my life. I thank each and every one of you, and wish to acknowledge and give special thanks to:
– My family, particularly Mum who gifted me with the middle name ‘Rainbow’, my gorgeous husband who balances and grounds me, and my son who reminded me that “the world needs more rainbows”;
– Angela & George Melit at Graceville Physiotherapy for recognising the benefit of complementary therapies in the whole-of-person approach; and
– Four very talented ladies who have designed, developed and depicted my dream to share with you – Anna Matjasec of Design With Style , Marika Andrews of 3littlepenguins, Angela Buddee Photography. and Kate from Hart Creative Design.
Love and light.
Jess Woodside is a member of the following associations, and upholds their code of ethics and professional conduct, in addition to the COAG National Code of Conduct for Healthcare Workers (QLD).
Reflexology Association of Australia Code of Ethics
International Aromatherapy & Aromatic Medicine Association (Australia) IAAMA Code of Ethics