Welcome to Rainbow Wellness
Reflexology, Reiki and Essential Oils
supporting your body, mind and spirit
Tired, stressed, unbalanced or just need ‘you’ time? We can help.
These complementary therapies relax, stimulate your body systems and senses to support natural healing and promote wellbeing.
Treatments conducted in a professional multi-modality clinic at Graceville, servicing 4068 Chelmer, Indooroopilly, Long Pocket and Taringa; 4105 Tennyson; 4075 Graceville, Sherwood, Corinda and Oxley; 4104 Yeronga & Yeronga East; Fairfield, Annerley, Moorooka and surrounding Brisbane suburbs.
It’s all about you. This is your time and place to relax, restore and revitalise.
Location & times
Treatments are by appointment only at:
Level 2 Graceville Quarter, 296 Oxley Rd (corner of Long St), Graceville QLD 4075
Appointments normally available Friday between 10:00am and 5.00pm.
Other appointment days and times may be available on request – please use our online contact form below or email / call Jess Woodside directly.
- 1hr appointment (consult & treatment) $80
- Gift vouchers and pre-purchase available
Rebates on Reflexology are available through many private health funds – check the list to see if your fund is included. You will need to keep your receipt and lodge directly with your fund.
- Save 15% off the RRP Love, Work, Rest & Play, Women’s Support, and Good Morning! essential oil Triple Packs.
- Free bonus – 15ml Revitalise essential oil blend when you spend over $100 (excluding postage) in our online shop – hurry, limited stock.
- doTERRA essential oils clearance – save 20% off the RRP – hurry, limited stock
- Triple treatment pack – pre-purchase 3 x 1hr appointments for just $189 – save $51!
hello & welcome… I’m Jess!
I work with you, facilitating deep relaxation giving you the time and space you need to rest, rebalance and revitalise. Treatments are conducted in a professional multi-modality clinic in a dedicated massage room. Removing only your shoes and socks, you remain fully clothed throughout.
Your health and wellbeing is up to you.
Complementary therapies support other modalities and medication for an integrated, holistic approach to your wellness. I do not diagnose, prescribe, am not a psychic, do not have all the answers or work miracles, and will not interfere with the treatment of licensed medical professionals.