Welcome to Rainbow Wellness
Reflexology, Reiki and Essential Oils
supporting your body, mind and spirit
Tired, stressed, unbalanced or just need ‘you’ time? We can help.
These complementary therapies relax, stimulate your body systems and senses to support natural healing ability and promote wellbeing.
Treatments are now available in two convenient, multi-modality clinics, servicing 4068 Chelmer, Indooroopilly, Long Pocket and Taringa; 4105 Tennyson; 4075 Graceville, Sherwood, Corinda and Oxley; 4104 Yeronga & Yeronga East; Fairfield, Annerley, Moorooka and surrounding Brisbane suburbs.
It’s all about you. This is your time and place to relax, restore and revitalise.
Locations & times
Treatments are by appointment only at:
Level 2 Graceville Quarter, 296 Oxley Rd (corner of Long St), Graceville QLD 4075
Appointments normally available Friday between 10:00am and 5.00pm.
Other appointment days and times, and treatments at Yeronga Vitality & Health may also be available on request – please use our online contact form below or email / call Jess Woodside directly.
- 1hr appointment (consult & treatment) $80
- Gift vouchers and pre-purchase available
Rebates on Reflexology are available through many private health funds – check the list to see if your fund is included. You will need to keep your receipt and lodge directly with your fund.
- Love Essential Oils Triple Pack $46.95 – save 15%
- 15% off the RRP of ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers – hurry, limited stocks
- Free bonus – 15ml Escape organic essential oil blend when you spend over $100 in our online shop (excluding postage)
- doTERRA essential oils clearance – save 20% off the RRP – hurry, limited stocks
- Introductory treatment special – prepaid 1hr Reflexology Balance treatment $70 (prepay online and save $10 off standard price, initial appointment only) to 30June16
- Triple treatment pack – pre-purchase 3 x 1hr appointments and save $51!
hello & welcome… I’m Jess!
I work with you, facilitating deep relaxation giving you the time and space you need to rest, rebalance and revitalise. Treatments are conducted in a professional multi-modality clinic in a dedicated massage room. Removing only your shoes and socks, you remain fully clothed throughout.
Your health and wellbeing is up to you.
Complementary therapies support other modalities and medication for an integrated, holistic approach to your wellness. I do not diagnose, prescribe, am not a psychic, do not have all the answers or work miracles, and will not interfere with the treatment of licensed medical professionals.